Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Day 106 - You Can't Trade Every Day

Although it is very tempting to want to be in the market every day sometimes life gets in the way and you have to set trading aside. Unfortunately I was on the road all morning from 8 A.M EST to about 2:30 P.M. But the best part about not trading, is the fact that I get to start studying a lot earlier than usual. I read 1 chapter (CH. 5) in Beyond Greed and Fear by Hersh Shefrin today. Great book but not as fascinating as Reminiscences of a Stock Operator or How I Made $2M in the Stock Market. You guys seriously need to be reading as much as you are studying. Reading, at least in my opinion, really helps you grasp

Going to watch some videos by Timothy Sykes, currently on video 91. Yes I know that's a little but I've actually watched about 300+ of his videos through his various catalogs and I am always up to date when he produces a new video.

Hope you guys are as motivated as me in becoming a millionaire. If you ever need moral support you can message me on Profit.ly, YouTube, or anywhere. I will always be here for anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment