Thursday, March 2, 2017

Day 101 - I Did Not Get To Trade Today But...


  I had to run a lot of errands since 8 In the morning so I definitely could not find time to get in the market. But I will go and trade 2/28/17s Play of the days on demand on TOS. I traded I recommend anyone who is reading this to get TOS and do that because man it is awesome! It's like paper trading but you can go to any day you like and to any stock you like and trade.

  Also, I made it to Chapter 5 in Beyond Greed and Fear! The book describes what is Behavioral Finance. It starts off pretty slowly but definitely ramps up on the knowledge that I now believe is necessary to learn.  Subjects like Representativeness, Overconfidence, Regret and most importantly (to me) Loss Aversion and many others are described in the book to guide you easily through Behavioral Finance!

Good luck to all of you trading out there!


Here are some of the trades that I traded from 2/28/17 on TOS:

*NOTE* *The screenshots are from E*Trade's Pro Platform and they were taken the day of.*





No comments:

Post a Comment