Friday, March 3, 2017

Day 102 - Made A Youtube Channel



I have been making a YouTube Channel for these past couple of days. I have finally finished my first video! Check it out here!

Also if you have any questions or suggestions please do not hesitate to ask in the comment section! 

Sorry for the poorish video quality I assumed the program that I am using was ready to go but it obviously was not. I had to re-render the already rendered video so I could allow the audio part of the video to used in Adobe Premiere. Lots of effort went into creating this YouTube channel so I hope you guys enjoy it.

I'm going to use this channel for Video Logs on my trading, Q & A's, but most importantly I want to track my best trades down and show them to you so that we all can learn from my progress and regress.

Sorry I haven't been as active in the chat room lately, my family is going through a very rough patch with dealing with a loss of someone special.

I hope you guys never have to experience that, but in the event that you do I hope you are blessed with the strength to surmount the agony!

God bless all of you

- Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment