Sunday, March 5, 2017

Day 104 - Sunday Night Studying

Today my family had a horrible loss. My step grandfather passed away and it is very hard on my mother. I didn't really know him but it is still such an odd thing to experience. I really admire her strength to pull through and think positively during these hard times. I'm reminded that in life, the things that you are given can indeed be taken away in an instant.

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I
don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying?
There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime."

- Pink Floyd.

I think this Pink Floyd quote applies very well here in this situation because you have to realize and not fear that someday you will die.

In Larry Livingston's quote "To be angry at the stock market because it unexpectedly or even illogically goes against you is like getting mad at your lungs because you have pneumonia," I believe getting mad at market for doing what it wants to do applies to life as well. Life has a time limit and to get mad at life when it "illogically goes against you" a.k.a puts you one day closer to death, has no effect in delaying it. We're all going to go one day.



Didn't study much today but I will study now. You always have to be prepared to for the market as you do in life, so I am going to watch at least two videos by Timothy Sykes here on Profit.ly. 
Going to study extra hard tonight to ensure that I can live life to the fullest when I become successful.
Thank you guys for all the support you have given me on my YouTube Channel I will see you all at the market open.

God bless you all.

- Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment